"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stuck

I'm stuck at 30. I lost those 30 pounds and really had plans to lose more, but I'm stuck. In all honesty, I havent been working out quite as much or watching what I'm eating quite as much, so it isnt surprising that I'm stuck. I guess with the holiday season here and the fact that I have been crazy busy, it is a good thing that I havent gained back some of that. At least I'm staying even, not gaining any back, which I think also says something about the fact that I am really planning to keep the weight off. I got the new Wii fit plus game when I was in Anchorage and have used in a couple times since. I still weigh myself every morning, so that helps me keep tabs on how I'm doing. I need to get back into the groove of working out everyday and really being careful about eating habits. I will...soon...I promise.

3 comments:

Christine said...

if you have to be stuck, -30 lbs is not a bad place to be!!! Keep your chin up. You're doing great, and you can pick right back up next week. Plus, eat Thanksgiving dinner guilt free! :-)

Crystal said...

Hows the WII fit plus? We still need to get ALOT of accessory's for the WII but I love it! My WII age is 43! I can't believe it. lots of work to get my age down. lol

alisha said...

the wii fit plus is just like the wii fit, but it has a few more things to do and a few more features. the wii fit plus comes with the wii fit now, so they arent even selling just wii fit anymore, now its all wee fit plus.

So glad you can comment again!