"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

36 things to do before I turn 37

New State, New City, New Friends, New Adventures, New List.
Here's to year 36!

Last year, I changed my list up a bit with putting double the number of items on it that actually needed accomplished and it was the first year that I actually met my goal!  So, I'm following that pattern again and making a long list.  This year my goal is to accomplish 36 items off this list!  I better get started...I'm a month behind already!

Volunteer for Librivox
Complete 12 sections in my Bible study workbook
Publish my book
Yoga class/yoga in the park
Read When Kids Cant Read
Sew myself a wearable garment
Read 5 more book off this list or this list
Play Zelda
Make butter or cheese
Quilt
Host a multiple course dinner party
Advent calendar Christmas boxes
Make colored ice balls for winter
Take a class
Run a 5K
Get under 175 pounds
Go roller skating
Find a new church home
Join a bible study group
Read Mitchner's Poland
Segway tour
Adler Planetarium
Alphabet pictures
Make a time capsule
Write thank you notes just because
Get past 20 push ups
River tour in Chicago
Go to a horse race
Tour a brewery
Make a 2014 and 2015 photo album
Update blog on all items from last years list
Read Harry Potter with William
Play 3 new board games with the kids
Beach time with Alyssa
Visit Planet fitness at least 4 times per month
Catch and eat fish
Spend a weekend in the city with the kids
Harvest wild food
Can and pressure cook something
Host a game night
Discover a new favorite musical artist
Host a ladies spa night
Make Tapas with Kas
Go skiing somewhere local
Finish the Game of Thrones books
Watch the Game of Thrones series
Go on an Indiana wine tour
Make pottery
Plant, harvest, and eat food from my own garden
Make spaghetti sauce from scratch
Move into a house
Host a murder mystery party
Host a backyard BBQ party
Find out about my grandmothers grave
Visit 3 new local beaches
Go camping
Refinish my grandmothers desk
Build a birdfeeder or birdhouse
Vacation in Myrtle Beach
Visit Christy or BOK
Lose 15 pounds
Make a new friend
Own a sewing machine
Get a job
Play paintball or lasertag
Ride a hot air balloon
Make a prayer board
Snorkel somewhere new
Learn to Scuba
Attend a cherry blossom festival
Do a groupon
Try 3 new teas
Go horseback riding with Sonya
Try 3 new local restaurants
Find out what Purdue has to offer
Check out a local trail
Take a dance class
Midieval Times
Try a homemade belly wrap
Try adult coloring
Attend a local festival or concert
Learn to play an instrument
Volunteer for a local organization
Attend a church event
Send a Spain postcard to everyone I have an address for
Attend a wine and canvas event
Hang upside down on an inversion table

No comments: