"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Sunday, February 03, 2013

33 things to do before I turn 34

1. Lose 30 pounds
2. Volunteer somewhere/get involved in Bethel community
3. Visit the southern hemisphere, go on a cruise, or get a tan over Christmas Break
4. Finish reading the Bible or listen to an audio version
5. Publish my book
6. Take a steam, go hunting or some other local/cultural activity
7. Go camping
8. Pay off one debt
9. Read 5 more books off this list
10. Complete a half marathon
11. Read Atlas Shrugged
12. Put my house up for sale
13. Join an exercise class
14. Increase my flexibility
15. Increase my upper body strength
16. Update my vacation journal and photo albums
17. Join the Y this summer or run at least 5 days per week
18. Start sending birthday cards again
19. Stop smoking completely
20. Keep doing yoga once per week
21. Create 1 piece of art each month
22. Attend church regularly
23. Finish Rune Factory Frontier
24. Whiten my teeth
25. Play frisbee golf at two new courses this summer
26. Revise my resume and decide what's next
27. No bread for two weeks
28. Wear more skirts
29. Visit the library more
30. Hike more of the appalachian trail
31. Attend a roller derby meet
32. Ski at least 4 new trails
33. Double my savings cushion

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Did you get your 4 ski trails crossed off this season? And I'll be at church on Sunday, looking for you!

Angie

Anonymous said...

sure miss your blog

Kelly in Oregon, MO

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inspiring me! God bless you!