"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

34 things to do before I turn 35

  1. Lose 30 pounds
  2. Pay off a credit card
  3. Read 5 more books off this list
  4. Update my resume
  5. Volunteer for Librivox
  6. Vacation in another country
  7. Read at least 12 Books from the Bible (approx. 1/month)
  8. Publish my book
  9. Steam, hunt, dance, or some other cultural activity
  10. Finish Atlas Shrugged
  11. Visit a new place in Alaska that I've never been to
  12. Yoga once per week
  13. Attend church regularly
  14. Whiten my teeth
  15. Attend a roller derby meet
  16. Day hike the Appalachian Trail
  17. Ski at least 4 new trails
  18. Double my savings cushion
  19. Finish the Canon of Sherlock Holmes and the Anne of Green Gables series
  20. Summit a mountain
  21. Make my own infused water
  22. Read When Kids Cant Read
  23. Sew myself a wearable garment
  24. Thoroughly clean and detail my truck interior
  25. Renew my Alaska teaching license
  26. See Cirque du Soleil's Vareki this summer
  27. Disc Golf at one of the top ten
  28. Complete a 30 day ab challenge
  29. Camp in a National Park
  30. Teach Ryder to roll over 
  31. Try 3 new chambord recipes
  32. Visit a state I've never been to
  33. Make a rip rug
  34. Add some colorful sand to my collection

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Have you been to Colorado before? I'm guessing you have... but you could come here and camp in a National Park, climb a mountain, lose a pound or two, collect some great red sand, and hang out with me =)

Great list, Alisha!

Sadie said...

I think I can help you with: 7-which we're doing right now together, 23-I can show you how to do a skirt!, and Chris might help you with 27- but I know there are some good ones in Michigan, and 30- if you bring Ryder with you this summer. :D

alisha said...

I would LOVE to, Deanna! But you're not going to be there all summer!!!! If you stay in CO this summer, I will definitely come! If not, then I'll try to come for Christmas break this year if Avery ends up at Montana State.

Yay, Sadie! I totally want to make some jersey skirts! And I was totally thinking that I could check off a few of these with Chris and Erin too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alisha, I even have a National Park pass still good through June, maybe even July!! We could use it together, in a state you haven't traveled to, to summit a mountain, maybe along a part of the Appalachain trail, while teaching Ryder to roll over and making trail chambord with nightly Bible studies. Sound like a plan? And then, we can whiten our teeth, do some yoga and go to church.

I love your lists!! Not enough to make one of my own, though.

Angie