"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Me quiz

I stole this from Tamara at Watching the Grass Grow and thought it would be fun for NaBloPoMo. Tamara, I still cant comment on your blog, but I'm reading and I would comment if I could.

1. Where is your cell phone? Coat pocket
2. Your hair? needs help
3. Your mother? going to be here in 13 days
4. Your father? never met
5. Your favorite food? hashbrowns
6. Your dream last night? teaching
7. Your favorite drink? iced tea-sweet with lemon
8. Your dream/goal? happily married with children
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? blogging (duh)
11. Your fear? that my hard work wont matter in the end
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? another country
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? lazy
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? new kitchen equipment...knives, dishes, pots and pans
17. Where did you grow up? las vegas
18. Last thing you did? plugged in truck
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? far away
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? positive
25. Missing someone? everyone and no one
26. Vehicle? covered with snow
27. Something you're not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? kohls
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today, talking with my uncle
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? a great mom
33. One place that I go to over and over? school
34. One person who emails me regularly? kas
35. Favorite place to eat? humpy's in anchorage

No comments: