"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, February 04, 2011

31 things to do before I turn 32

Another year, another list. I love writing lists. Seven of these are roll overs from last years list. The rest are new.
  1. Lose 30 pounds
  2. Take an exercise class
  3. Finish reading Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species
  4. Volunteer at the local senior center
  5. Update my photo albums
  6. Attend a city council meeting
  7. Finish at least one Rubicon curriculum map
  8. Fix my IRA and other retirement accounts
  9. Go on an overnight snowmachine trip
  10. Visit the southern hemisphere or go on a cruise
  11. Collect 5 new sand samples
  12. Visit a friend that I havent seen for over a year
  13. Visit a national park or a world heritage site
  14. Buy an exercise trampoline and kettle bell weights
  15. Find a good sourdough cookbook and try at least 5 recipes
  16. Cook paella from scratch
  17. Read at least 5 more books from this list
  18. Try ear candles
  19. Clean up a section of town
  20. Finish reading the bible or listen to an audio version
  21. Snowmachine to a village that I havent been to yet
  22. Complete a 30 day challenge on EA Active
  23. Seriously look into (and possibly buy) a timeshare
  24. Publish my book
  25. Make all my yogurt, jam, and (most of) my bread from scratch
  26. Go completely vegan for a week
  27. Reduce my credit card debt by half
  28. Take a steam
  29. Be able to run or bike a half marathon
  30. Play frisbee golf at a course I've never played at
  31. Try cross country skiing

2 comments:

Belle said...

Excellent list. May all your hopes and wishes come true for you!

Charisse said...

Aaaah! Happy Birthday!!! Sorry that I missed the actual day! Love your new list! New lists are so fun! :) Good luck with it!! (Thought about you guys during the Super Bowl since I know you're a HUGE packers fan - love the family pic!)