"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Sunday, March 07, 2010

What we're reading

Someone asked what books we got while we were at Barnes and Noble, so rather than list them, I thought I would just show you. You can click on the picture to make it larger if you cant read the titles. I think I'm going to start reading The Hobbit first and Avery has already started his new Chronicles of Vladmir Todd, it's the 4th book in the series.

In other news...
We made it home. All the baggage worked out and I've got most of it put away already. I'm tired, but I really have so much to get done to get ready to go back to school tomorrow. I should go over to school and do some work, but I just dont feel like it.

I bought a new workout game for the Wii. I got The Biggest Loser game. I've been totally into the show lately, so I thought I'd check out the game. I'm scared to get on the Wii and see how much I gained over our 5 days in Anchorage. About 5 pounds, I'm guessing. Well, I suppose I'll go check out my new game, do a workout, and maybe get motivated to go over to school and work there for awhile. I'll let you know how I like the new game.

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow, deep stuff! :-)
I really enjoyed the Vladimir Tod books--is that one Avery's? Alice in Wonderland--a classic. I'll have to check out The Echo Maker.

Charisse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.