"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, March 05, 2010

Another day

Being in Anchorage is kind of like an unvacation vacation. We always have so much to accomplish when we are in town that we never really get to do much fun or see much of the city. Today I was hoping to go to the Anchorage Zoo, but we never got around to it. I got into my dentist at the last minute because they had a cancellation this morning (score...I love getting my teeth cleaned). Then I had my dog handling class for the Iditarod. It was fun.

We did get to do one fun thing today. Avery and I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was pretty good, but I feel asleep a couple of times. BTW, there was no shooting at the movie theatre last night, I guess my paranoia was unwarranted. That's ok cause while I was there today I went in and watched the end of that movie that I missed.

Tonight I did some packing to get ready to leave. I've got about 2 suitcases to fill up still. That will be groceries, but I'll wait until Sunday morning to that. Tomorrow morning we have to get up crazy early to go run around with dogs all day. I cant wait to be part of all of the excitement. I would upload some pics, but the internet in the hotel is too slow, so you'll have to wait until we get home!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So you didn't say did you like it or not?? Andy and I went last night to and I thought it was pretty good. The 3D affect was great. We've never really been to an updated 3D movie but this was great we thought!