"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our new set up...

Pretty slick, eh? We just set it up last night and I'm really enjoying it. The picture is fantastic. I'm going to play some video games on it tonight. The video games look really incredible on the new TV.

In other news...
I've been incredibly unmotivated for the last few weeks. I'm sorry that my posts have been few and far between, I just havent had the motivation to do much of anything. I havent been working out or eating right. My bathroom is overdue for a good cleaning. I've been slacking on my lesson planning. I havent cooked a good meal in days. I just cant seem to get motivated. I'm tired and lazy all the time. I'm not sure why I've been so unmotivated. I'm sure some of it has to do with the weather being so blah all winter. I think some of it also has to do with the fact that I havent been working out so my energy is really low. Some of it may have to do with the time change for daylight saving time.

No comments: