"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Unaccomplished goals

Seeing as how I turn 30 in about an hour, I thought I'd better wrap up the old birthday list so that I can start working on the new one...

There are 6 goals on my previous birthday list that I did not get accomplished. I did get 23 out of 29 completed though, so I'm pretty happy with that. Some of these goals were things that I could not control.

3. See the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
4. Pay off my credit cards or truck
8. Vacation in a different country
9. Get a summer job
18. Fall in love
23. Touch a glacier

I'm really close to having Number 4 completed. Probably only a few more months until my truck is paid off. I would still like to accomplish all of these things, so I've been debating with myself about what I should do with these goals. I could just leave them alone on this birthday list and go back and check them off if I do get them completed OR I could make them the first 6 goals for my new birthday list. What do you think readers? I'm posting a survey on the sidebar where you can vote, but you better hurry up...I'm hoping to post my new birthday list soon!

4 comments:

coolcool654 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindi said...

never erase...always scratch...lol
happy b-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alisha!!!!! Hope you had a great birthday. I love and miss you :)

Lisa

The Mensch's said...

Just leave them alone! Start a new goal list remember as we said the other day "we can actually feel our bones getting older"! LOL That's a beautiful picture up top... "HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY" from the Mensch's. I'll talk to ya soon!