"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a great day today. Some of the kids found out it was my birthday and hung a sign on my door. I had kids coming in all morning wishing me "Happy Birthday" before I finally realized why. My friend baked me the most amazing cookies and Avery baked me a cake. That's all great and everything, but the problem is that I actually ate all that stuff. Way too many calories!

The big 30...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alisha. Hope you enjoyed it. The treats sound good...wish my brother would make me a cake.
Anyway, take care.
Lis

Big Kass said...

Hey Lish! Happy 30th! Older and wiser for sure, LOL! Wish I coulda been there to celebrate with you...cuz u know how we do it!!!! Maybe if you change your mind and come back here for the summer I will take your old ass out!

Oh btw, is there anything u need from the lower 48 that u can't find up there or is just too expensive? Just let me know.

Love ya lots, miss you!

Kassia

MarĂ­a said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Alisha, Have a great one! I hope you celebrate all week! You deserve it! Sounds like your students really appreciate the great teacher that you are! That is wonderful!
enjoy the rest of the week; Friday is just around the corner!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!! Sorry i didnt call you.
I have been going to sleep so early so i have not been able to call you. I am glad to here you had a great birthday!! Talk to you later

edije