"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2 done, 28 more to go

Number 17 on the birthday list is complete. I filled out the paperwork to have a certain amount from my paycheck direct deposited into a savings account here in Bethel. My first payment was deducted a few days ago from this paycheck. Right now I am not contributing enough to realistically pay for a vacation for two over christmas break. Plane tickets alone for a christmas break trip run somewhere between $1500-$2000. And that is using our $50 companion fare (once a year we get to use the companion fare, which is basically where you buy your ticket and the other person flies for 50 bucks. Although, they just upped the companion rate to $100). Once I get number 4 on the birthday list done, I should be able to up the amount that I contribute. If I do that, I should be able to save enough to pay for our plane tickets by Christmastime, although I'll probably buy the tickets in september. We looking at going to Mexico this year. Ole!

No comments: