"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 done, 29 to go

I completed Number 13 on my birthday list. I had to wait for the website administrator to add my name to the alumni list because technically i didnt graduate from the high school that I went to for almost 4 years. I ended up moving the last nine weeks of school. It was awful, but necessary at the time. Now that my name is on the list, I went on and created my profile. Chaparral High School class of '98! Maybe I'll be able to make some connections with long lost friends....although, to be honest, there are only a handful of people on the 98 alumni list that I even remember. It's weird to think that I spent 4 years of my life with these people and dont even remember them. I had so much going on in HS. I worked a full time job and had a brand new baby brother in the house to help with. Then in my Junior year, I moved out on my own and had an apartment to take care of. For me, school was just a way to move up in the world. I went there, did what needed done, and left. I really dont remember anything much or many of the people. It's also hard to believe that I graduated almost 12 years ago!

No comments: