"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Phil Dry the Climate Guy


I dont know if this upload worked or not, but we'll see. This is the video that my robotics team did for their project this year. It is a spoof on Bill Nye the Science Guy called Phil Dry the Climate Guy. I suppose you'd have to know who Bill Nye is to really appreciate the video, but even if you dont, it's pretty funny and actually quite educational. I think they did an amazing job! It's kind of long and may take awhile to load. You might want to pause it while it buffers and then watch the entire thing once it's completely loaded. Enjoy!

Ok....the upload didnt work...for now it's just a picture...I'll try again later!

No comments: