"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snow drifts and life drifts

It's midnight and I just got home. I've been at school since 8 this morning. LONG DAY.
The music festival is going on and I'm helping with it again this year.
I've been working on a forensic science lesson for our Friday Fun day tomorrow. I, of course, had to choose to do something that takes a HUGE amount of work to set up. I'm still working on the powerpoint now.
Avery is in Dillingham with the NYO team and wont be back until Sunday, which actually works out well since I'm so crazy busy with the music festival this weekend.
The dog, on the other hand, is not too thrilled about being locked up for 15 hours per day. Why do I volunteer for these things?

1 comment:

Jake and Janelle Snyder said...

Maybe you're a little bit strange... like all the music people you're helping.

Maybe it's because you know how much the kids are getting out of it (even if they forget to say "thank you").

Maybe, despite all the craziness, lack of sleep, and general "arah" feeling, you know that it's actually fun (albeit a little less fun and a lot more stress for those hosting).

I'm glad I got to see you again. :-)