"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, April 25, 2009

No such thing...

In my world, there's no such thing as nothing to do. There is ALWAYS something to do. In fact, there are always many things to do. I have been neglected all of these things for weeks because I've been busy. I feel so much better now that my house is cleaner.

Here's what I have accomplished on this fun filled Friday night...
6 loads of laundry...my bed is clean, avery's bed is clean, even Taboo's bed is clean
dishes
dinner
dinner menu and grocery list planned for next week
started list for supplies for upcoming anchorage trip
balanced check book
set up meeting to fill out paperwork for storage unit tomorrow
Taboo bath, brushed his teeth, and nails clipped
gave Avery a haircut
scrubbed bath tub and cleaned entire bathroom
took a bath
gave myself a facial
wrote this blog post
went to bed...

No comments: