"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Say What?

I'm getting ready to leave to go volunteer out at the sand pit for the cross country meet. I have to be there in about a half hour. It's been pretty chilly in the mornings lately, so I new I would need to dress warm. I threw on my long john's and pulled my jeans over them, then went to check the weather to see just how many more clothes I would need to put on. Wasnt I surprised when I read this forcast...

Today
Mostly cloudy. Isolated rain or snow showers...mainly in the morning. Patchy fog. Highs in the mid to upper 40s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts to 25 mph along the coast in the morning.

It's 33 degrees right now. BRRRRRRRRR! I'm just not ready to wear my winter coat yet. More on the cross country meet and some other things later...

1 comment:

kyles anima said...

you are living my dream as well. I would love to teach in alaska. I am currently going to school to be a secondary ed history teacher. Can't wait to finish. Keep living the dream!