"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jack Frost was here!

I woke up this morning to a white tundra...It just doesnt seem like it should be so cool so soon. I feels like it should be almost October, not almost September. It seems like I should be going to Fairbanks for Thanksgiving in only a month, not two.
I already have that sleepy, chilled feeling that fall brings. The feeling that all you want to do is go curl up in your warm bed and nap the day away.

I got up at 9am this morning to watch the Green Bay game. It just the end of the 3rd quarter now. GB played well during the first quarter, then not so good in the second, but in the 3rd they've started playing well again. We'll see what the 4th quarter brings.

Avery went camping with the Boy Scouts last night, so he's not home and I've skipped church to stay home and watch the game. I'm enjoying my quiet football morning. If only I didnt have to get up at 9am to watch the game.

No comments: