"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not Much

Not a whole lot new happening lately. Just been busy with lesson planning and trying to be a good teacher. I put some extra time into lesson planning this week and I really feel like it's paying off in the classroom. My kids really seem to be getting it and responding to it, so that's good. I really just dont have much to say lately. Hope you are all doing well. Anyone have an idea for a blog topic?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about how different things must seem to you this year than last year. How is the new house working out? Are the pets still good friends?

What do you think is the greatest lesson you have learned so far since this adventure began?

Just my mind wondering around here.....

Edna