"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bound to happen

I wish I could say it wasnt bound to happen, but it was. And it did. I got sick. After months of summer in great health, I am pretty unhappy about being sick. I feel like crap and cant stop coughing. I think all the hard work just starts to catch up with me...the extra hours and long days...the being constantly busy. I stayed home sick today and couldnt believe my eyes when I woke up and the clock read 2:30pm! WOW! That's like 16 hours of sleep. Even for me...that's alot. But I feel a ton better (except for this darn cough). It's the kind of cough that tickles your throat and keeps you up at night.

Avery came home from camping all worn out and Chandra's not feeling very well either. Even the dogs seem to have something....Rocky threw up a bunch of times yesterday and Taboo woke me up at all hours of the night last night to go out because he had diarrhea. I think it must just be a cold bug that Jack Frost brought with him when he came for a visit.

No comments: