"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Titan

Number 20 on my birthday list in complete. Avery and I went to Six Flags Over Texas today. We rode many roller coasters, but this one was my favorite. It was the tallest and the smoothest that we rode. We had a great time and could have spent several more hours riding and walking around. Our day started out pretty good when we were given free tickets to get in! I was standing in line for tickets and this lady comes up to me and gives me two tickets. She said that they had bought group tickets and that two people in their group could not make it, so she gave them to me. Awesome! I do things like that all the time...give people extra tickets or discount coupons if I cant use them.

My good deeds came back to me, in a big way. Those tickets would have cost me $70. I used the money that I saved to have one of those wild west photos done of Avery and I. You know, the ones wear you dress up in old time clothes and they do the black and white photo with the props and the "WANTED" border. It was fun. I've already got the photos packed for our trip home tomorrow, but as soon as I get a chance I'll post the pics.

I dont know how much access to internet I'll have in the next couple days. We're on our way home tomorrow. Also, this is my 600th blog post. wow! That's alot of blogging.

No comments: