"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Number 26

The birthday list goal was to read the Bible. Did I read it? Yes, some of it. No, not all of it. I definitely started it with the intent to read the whole thing, but it is going to take some time. I am on track to read it all and have made it farther than ever before. I am going to call this birthday goal complete in the spirit of having made it far enough through and having made reading it a habit, that I know I will make it through the whole thing eventually, but maybe not even this year. It's just too big of a project. I am enjoying my journey through the book and have been journaling as I go as well to record my thoughts as I read through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when is your birthday? You have made such remarkable progress this year. I am in awe of everything you have accomplished again.......hugs!

Edna