"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year! Texas style

I dont know how many of you remember, but I have a collection of photos of (animal) crossing signs. I have ducks, Spanish bulls, snowmachine, tractor, moose, mule, etc. And now I have a Texas bull crossing sign. It's fun to have this weird little hobby.

Avery and I went to the rodeo on New Year's Eve! It was fun. I'll post pics and video later because there is actually quite alot that I want to say about the rodeo. For right now, I just wanted to say Happy New Year and Happy New Decade to everyone. Right now I'm exhausted and am headed to bed. We've got a fun filled day of roller coaster riding planned for tomorrow.

No comments: