"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Number 2: Take an exercise class

Here in Bethel, my friends and I have been doing a Bethel Biggest Loser challenge for the last year and a half. As part of our BL activities, we've had "last chance workouts" every sunday. This fall, I didnt attend workouts very often, but back in the spring, I pretty much went to every workout. These workouts are not a class, but more of a group. Group or class...whatever...I did it every week and took it seriously from Jan-May, so I'm counting it for my list.

1 comment:

pollicino said...

Hallo.I have visited your interesting blog.Do You want visit the my blog for an exchange visit?Grazie.
http://internapoli-city-2.blogspot.com/