"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Number 12: Visit a friend I havent seen for over a year

Oh, my dear friend, Christy...

Christy moved from Bethel to North Carolina about three years ago (has it really been that long?) I finally made it to NC to see her this summer and what an amazing time we had!
I really spent a great deal of my time at Christy's laying in the hammock, reading, and enjoying the view. And what a splendid view it was!!!

Christy's garden was producing enough zucchini to allow us to throw some on the grill nearly every night. We had delicious meals off of the grill and it was wonderful.

The neighborhood was so amazing and Fontana Lake across the street was beautiful. I've decided that this is the place that I want to buy a house near Christy.

It's like paradise up in those Smokey Mountains and I want my piece of paradise. Not to mention...I hear the neighbors are nice :)

No comments: