"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, January 02, 2012

Number 14: Buy an exercise trampoline and kettle bell weights

Earlier this year, I was going strong with a workout routine and had at one point lost about 20 pounds. During that time I had bought this adjustable kettle bell weight. I worked out with it a few times, but never got in the habit of using it. I made a deal with myself that I would wait until I hit a certain weight loss target before I bought a trampoline. I got within three pounds of that goal and then summer came. With summer comes travelling and friends and food and messed up routines. I have gained back most of what I had lost last year, but I'm back on the bandwagon starting tomorrow :) I'll still be working toward that trampoline, but for now the kettlebell will have to be enough.

1 comment:

Belle said...

I've never heard of these kind of weights. Good for you for going back to your routine. I'm dieting too right now.