"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

"I'm dreaming of a white ?HALLOWEEN?" Well, it's snowing on halloween. It just doesn't seem right. Snow is NOT scary.

I love halloween, so whose evil joke was it that i be sick on Halloween? yes, that's right...i'm sick...again. It started with a soar throat on Monday evening, then yesterday at school I felt terrible the whole day. I woke up this morning feeling like i had 100 pounds of pressure inside of my head, but really wanting to go to school and see all my kids dressed up. Not to mention that I had my own costume all ready to go. So, I took a shower hoping to feel better, BUT NOOOOOO! The longer I was up, the worse I felt. Finally, I broke down and called for a sub. What a crappy day to be sick. I went out at about 3:00 to go get some cold medicine and OJ. I also had to drop off my rent check (due today) and pick up my veggies (the furniture store is closed now and they sent an email that said the veggies HAD to be picked up today). I was out for about an hour and by the time I got home I felt like I had been beat up or something. I was tired and aching all over. I made some chicken noodle soup and now I am going to lay back down and sleep while Avery goes Trick or Treating with his friends.

Happy Halloween anyway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an ok time out with the kiddies last night. Tons of candy!

I have started a blog:ryansnorthernexposure.blogspot.com

Hope you feel better soon!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

Oh nooooooo!!!!! This can't be happening to you again. Lots of chicken soup and vitamins for you.

This mom says go se the doctor this time. Maybe you never got over the other illness????

Gotta take extra good care of YOU.

I finally arrived in Bellingham. New pictures posted too!

Rest and be well......

alisha said...

Thanks for all your get better greeting. I am feeling so much better today, just my couch hanging on.

Ryan, I checked out your blog...COOL!

Edna, So exciting for you! I travelled about 4000 miles before putting my truck on a barge and flying out of Seattle, so I know how it feels. Although, I did it in 4 weeks, whereas, you did it in...What? one week? I cant wait to read all your posts about the ferry ride and life in your new home.