"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween party!

We were invited to a Halloween party last night at my principals house. There were many teachers there, among others. There were lots of kids all dressed up running around, some of them were even students from the high school. It was a good time and almost everyone was dressed up. There were pirates, draculas, a crayon, miss wisconsin, miss minnesota, miss disfunctional, sleepy the dwarf, a mad scientist, elvis(what's halloween without elvis?), and a couple of germans. Avery was a hippy and I was TigerLily, an indian girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool costumes!!! I still like the witch costume that you wore at Vantage better. lol I'm glad that you guys had fun. Although I can't imagine you going to any Halloween party and not have fun. ha ha Miss you :)

Lisa

alisha said...

You just like the witch better because I wore it at Vantage. Or maybe...it was because it is a better reflection of my personality...are you trying to tell me something?

well, i did have fun and have been invited to another one this weekend. I miss you too. I'm glad we got to talk. I miss that so much. Take care and keep smiling...I know you will.

besos