"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update in one liners

I know its been awhile since I've written. And I appreciate that noone has given me a hard time about it. Thanks...You guys are the best. There are so many things to say, but I'm just not really in the mood to say any of them and I just dont have the time to sit down and write a full fledged post. So, here is our life line by line...

I week until Christmas break...I'm so ready.
I've been having dreams lately that keep me up at night. Sucks.
Avery slow danced with a girl tonight at the JH Christmas dance. :)
My kitchen is a disaster.
I have a comfortable group of friends to hang with here in Bethel. It's nice.
School is hectic, but at least robotics is over.
Robotics end of season party is this weekend. Fun!
Puppy has been gone for about a week now, my neighbors took her so she's close by.
I have boxes of Christmas stuff ready to be mailed out, I'll make it to the PO soon.
It warmed up and there is absolutely NO SNOW left. Sucks.
Avery has been having a much better attitude lately. Nice!
He joined basketball after school.
The snowmachine is almost fixed.
I cant wait to go to Texas.
I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing family.
And getting some warmth.
Bought tickets to see Nutcracker while we're there.
I've gained back 4 pound, but I'm still 2 sizes smaller.
I'm exhausted and going to bed....Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least this list is mostly good things!! The last list had a lot of bad things on it. I especially like the i am 2 sizes small line!! Have a good weekend!!

Edije