"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Monday, June 08, 2009

Vegas Sun

I've been thoroughly enjoying the Las Vegas sunshine. I usually spend a couple hours out in the pool each day. It really hasnt gotten to the point where it is just too hot to even go outside, but I'm sure it will get there before I leave. The mornings and evenings have been cool...in the 70's. There has also been a consistent breeze each day which helps cool things down alot. The days are pretty hot, but not too bad...high 80's and low 90's. Not even getting close to the 100's yet. My tan is getting better each day...I'm loving it!

I've been just spending alot of time with friends and family. It's really nice to get to see everyone, especially because all of the kids are growing up so fast. I have two graduation ceremonies to go to this week and then a Cirque du Soleil show to go to with my best friend on Friday night (it was her birthday present). Today I'm going with the cousins to Circus Circus Adventuredome to ride rides and hang out for the day.

I talked to Avery yesterday. He is having a great time in Ohio visiting mom for the summer. He's been hanging around his friends alot and just having some fun. He went to school with one of his friends on the second to last day. He said all of the girls thought he was cute and kept asking for his phone number! He's been fishing a few times and is just hanging out, having fun. He sounded like he was doing good, so that makes me happy too.

Well, I think that's all for now. Hope you all are enjoying your summer as much as I am.

No comments: