"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day at the Museum

I took my friend Niomi's son, Devin, to the Lied Children's Discovery museum a few days ago. IT's one of those hands on museums for kids. They had some really cool stuff that I havent seen at other museum like it He had a blast. We played with the bubbles FOREVER! Here are some of the pictures that resulted from our trip.



See the big blue airplane in the background? That was the thing he liked the best.

In other news...It's supposed to be 108 degrees today. That's gonna be rough!

1 comment:

Christine said...

that looks so amazingly fun. I know my children would love a place like that, and I'd love to take them to it! However, thankfully, they're happy with the Imaginarium in ANC... as we're unlikely to spring the brood out of AK anytime soon. :)