"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers Rock!

When I was here two years ago visiting before moving up to Alaska, I took Avery and my best friends two oldest kids out to Hoover dam for the day and then to see the new Transformers movie. At the time, we didnt know that the movie was partially filmed AT the hoover dam and when those scenes in the movie came on the kids thought it was so cool that they had just been there earlier that day. So, when I found out that Transformers 2 would be coming out while I was in Vegas, I made plans with the kids to take them to see it (except Avery, he's in Ohio, you know).
So tonight, I took Bryant and Desiree to see Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. IT WAS AWESOME! We went to dinner first and then to Walmart where we loaded my purse with pop and candy for the movie. Then we got there an hour early so that we could get in line because the movie was sold out and we wanted to get good seats. We saw it at the IMAX on the huge screen and we had to buy our tickets two days early just to get in. The hotel where the IMAX is had the Bumblebee car outside...how cool is that! We had a blast! I'm so thankful that I have this time to make memories with them before they grow up! Enjoy everyday that you have...they go by so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

essiney
i love you
aunt alisha *