"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Welcome to the World!

Meet my new Van Wert neighbor, Lila. Lila was born on October 31st at 9:10pm. She weighed 9lbs 1oz. She's beautiful! I wish I could be there to coo over her, but this will have to do for now. Wow! Where did all that black hair come from? Who does she look like?


Congratulations Tim and Jodee! And Meghan too! I'm so happy for you. I miss you guys. My neighbors here are great, but they're just not the same. I'm sure that Meghan will be a great big sister. I miss hearing the sounds of all the neighborhood kids as they run and play outside. Kids here just don't really play outside much, at least not in our neighborhood.Jodee...so glad to hear that those people moved out. Could you hear the sound of our property value going up as they packed their stuff and drove away?

Tim...I am almost finished with Final Fantasy 8. I have just the last two bosses to go. You were right, it was a good game, but not as good as 7. Do you know if there are any other FF games on playstation 1?

As soon as you get a family photo taken with the new baby, I'd really like to have one. Miss you! Take care! Keep me posted!

No comments: