"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, September 08, 2007

On the trampolene...


Did I spell trampolene right? Well...anyway...this is Avery and his friend jumping on a trampolene. This was the second Sunday that we were here back in July. Notice that the boys have on long sleeves and pants in mid-July. You can also see the stretch of tundra in between our friends house and the main part of town. That is the city in the background. I hope the video works...we'll see. I have a new digital camera on the way that I will be able to take video clips with. I'm hoping to post video clips more often.

Leave your comments and let me know you are reading this blog. I miss everyone...take care...call, email, leave blog comments...let me know you're all still out there!

Avery says, "I like BooBoo fudge and monkeybutts, don't you?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video. I check your blog every day... but obviously don't comment very often. I really enjoy seeing what's up. Take Care.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. I'm glad you and Avery are doing well. It looks like it would be quite the adventure there. That is what you were looking for, so I'm glad you had this opportunity. I miss you though. It's not the same without you here. Keep in touch!!
Lisa

Brian & Janelle said...

Saw you in the video working really hard with the other teachers during the webcast :-) The video of Avery and his friend works great. Look forward to seeing more. Take care and talk again soon.
Brian