"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

GO PACK GO

just in case you dont know...the packers are 3-0. hah! Two out of the last three games have actually been televised here, so I get to see them...the downfall? The 1 o'clock game...comes on at 9am here. It really sucks to have to get up at 9am, but I guess it's worth it if I get to see the packers win. It's definitely different cooking breakfast while watching the game. Last night was Monday night...so after dinner i was like...oh, let's watch some Monday night football...NOT! Because of the time difference...the monday night game comes on at 4:30...it was already over. More like Monday afternoon football.

Well, I'm on my way to anchorage for the first time this weekend. This will be the first trip that i'm taking into anchorage. I'm going with another new teacher and we are going to spend the weekend just having some fun and doing some shopping. We got really cheap tickets, only $169 round trip...usually it's about $300 round trip. so we're cutting out of school early on Friday to go live it up in anchorage for the weekend and pretend we have a social life. I've also already make arrangements to fly to anchorage for thanksgiving weekend. I'm taking avery for his birthday...by then there will be plenty of snow, so we are thinking of doing some sledding and maybe go skiing. we'll see.

I love and miss everybody...leave comments so i can hear from you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisha!
Sounds like you have a much needed break coming up in Anchorage. How weird...to watch an NFL game at 9 a.m.! I enjoy checking out your blog almost daily. Unfortunately, Vantage doesn't unblock it so we can't post comments..I do it from home. We all miss you here!
~Laura S.

alisha said...

Laura...

I was hoping that Stacie would be able to unblock the blog. Has she mentioned unblocking it?

So, how's school these days? What's new there? How's the science dept doing? How's the interact club doing? I miss all you guys and being there at Vantage.