"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hell week

This week is always my hell week every year because I am so busy with robotics and haunted house that I barely have time to breathe. Add on top of that, all of these things...

we just moved
my lesson plans were late
my formal observation was yesterday
the sophomore class that does haunted house are slacking
Avery keeps getting in trouble
I havent checked my mail for a week
Avery locked himself out of his new cell phone and I had to go get it fixed
I have to make a dessert for the church supper club
Avery has to make a dessert for the halloween carnival cake walk
I havent been eating right or exercising lately
I have a stack of papers to grade
I have labs to set up for in my science classes
Mom is coming to visit and I still havent bought my ticket to meet her in Anchorage yet
Our PFD checks havent come yet
I have to pay rent and deposit for this new place
and cant do that until i get my deposit back from the old place
but cant get that until I clean the old place
laundry needs done
the veggie box needs picked up tomorrow but I'll be doing haunted house
Avery has a wrestling tournament tomorrow that I wont get to see
I dont have my halloween costume ready yet

Add all that on and you get one stressed out, busy, tired, cranky person (me). I cant wait for my Saturday morning yoga! Hell week will be over soon...

Hell week will be over soon...
HELL WEEK WILL BE OVER SOON...

Saturday morning yoga will be here soon...
Saturday morning will be here soon...
I will sleep in Saturday morning...
I will wake up relaxed and rested on Saturday morning...




Hell week will be over soon!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow Alisha... that list would make anyone cranky!! I wish you good luck on getting things accomplished andhope those you are depending on perk up some!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alisha...I finally got our internet hooked up at home. I'll try to call you soon. I'm going to Indi tomorrow for Niners and Colts game. So it might be sometime next week before I finally get you. Miss you :)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

WELL YOU MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEK!!! HOPE THIS UP COMING WEEK IS A LITTLE LIGHTER ON YOU

EDIJE