"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This year's rainbow

Every year, at least once a year, we get a really amazing rainbow. It usually happens around mid-September when there's a storm in the east and the sun is shining from the west. Last year's rainbow was more spectacular than this one, but even still, I think we have the most amazing rainbows that I've ever seen.
This year's rainbow happened two Sunday's ago right after Green Bay won their first game against the Bears. It was a good game and they pulled it out right at the end. They I went outside to see this glorious rainbow over the top of my house. My apt is the one in the topmost picture. You can see my truck sitting outside.
The rainbow is so huge, it wont fit into one picture, but if you took all three of those photos and put them together, you'd have yourself one big, amazing rainbow.

No comments: