"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Plenty of hours, thanks

We have made it back to Bethel safe and sound. Our phone is turned on if you would like to give us a ring, but the long distance is not hooked up yet so we cant call you, you'll have to call us! :) We spent ALL DAY today cleaning, moving, and unpacking our new (small) apt. ALL DAY...from 9:30 this morning until about 11pm tonight. I am exhausted!

You know how sometimes people will say something to the effect of that they would like more hours in the day to get more done? Well, I would have to disagree. Everyday this week has shown me that 24 hours in one day is plenty. I feel like I have had a week of 50 hour days. Time for bed and then another extra long day tomorrow.

miss everyone already! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!!!

Edije