"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Locked in!

It is so cold out that the door knob was frozen tonight. We went to let Taboo out and we couldnt open the door. We were locked in! I've been locked out of my house many times, but locked in? That's a new one! I had to get out the hair dryer and thaw it out. The cold is also starting to get to my truck. It is having a hard time starting in the morning and after school and the check engine light was on today. Guess it's time to start pluggin her in! It was -14 after school today, so I'm guessing it's about -20 right now. Everyone says...this ain't nothing yet! I have to get a cord to plug in the truck tomorrow.

No comments: