"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eruption!

I made it home last night miraculously in between eruptions of Mt. Redoubt. It blew again this morning and sent ash over 60000 feet into the air. Check it out at the Alaska Volcano Observatory website.

Tonight was parent teacher conferences. It went well, but seemed like mostly junior high parents. Avery's teachers all say that he is doing really well. He has all straight A's except for pre-algebra, which he has a B. He does real good on his classwork and homework, but then fails every test. :(

I am so happy to have tomorrow off. I need to make a ton of phone calls and get some of this tax stuff done for a couple people. I also need to finish my college class and find a job for summer. Not to mention there's a huge stack of papers to grade at school.

The Cama'i festival is this weekend which means that I probably wont get any of the above done since I will be hanging out at the festival and with friends who are going to be in town for the festival.

For right now, I'm going to go to bed...I'm exhausted!

No comments: