"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Here we are at the Halloween Carnival all decked out in our costumes. Avery and his parasitic twin AJ (stands for Avery Junior). I was a Indian girl, something along the lines of Pocohontas. I worked the haunted house all night. It went well and I am thrilled that it's over. I love helping the 10th grade class with the haunted house, but it sure it a TON of work. Now that it's over I can focus on my robotics kids and my teaching again. Avery worked with the 7th grade class for awhile at the bowling booth. The Halloween Carnival is BRHS's biggest fund raising night of the year, clocking in at over ten grand in one night! All the kids have a great time! The only downfall is that the carnival was on Halloween (obviously), so Avery didnt go Trick or Treating, which means no candy. :( I will write more and post some pics of the haunted house later. We got a couple inches of snow last night, so I busted out the snow machine today. So now, I am going to take Avery on the snow machine over to Boy Scouts, they are going on a nature walk today.

What did you dress up as for Halloween?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice picture of you two! You are a cute Pocahontas.