"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Garage sale heaven

Yep, that's where I live...Bethel is garage sale heaven. I helped a friend of mine who (I'm sad to say) is moving to the lower 48 with her garage sale today. Her garage sale was relatively small. She had only one large table set up outside and her small living room was full of furniture for sale. Needless to say, she didnt have too much stuff to sell. She started selling at about 9am and was completely done by 2pm. And when I say done...I mean DONE. Everything was gone with the exception of one small box of clothes and another small box of odds and ends.

What's the point, you ask? How does this make Bethel garage sale heaven?

$2,089.75!

No comments: