"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Back in Bethel

We got into Bethel Friday night. It was an adventure just getting out of the airport with our 6 checked baggage, our 4 carry ons, and the huge dog kennel with Taboo inside, but we made it. I've been trying to load some pictures from our day in Anchorage (we went to visit a glacier) and from Bethel (berry picking), but the internet I'm on is wireless and it is super slow. As soon as I get some better internet, I'll post more. For now, I just wanted to let you all know that we're here and we're safe. Above is a pic of Bethel at sunrise. I dont know why, but I was up at 6:15 yesterday morning (and 7:30 this morning...YUCK!).

We will be moving into our new house on Friday. The phone number will be the same and should be working by then. So, you will all hear from me probably sometime this weekend. Take care...more soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm sitting in the anchorage airport now. I dont have a number for you, but maybe I'll stop by where you are staying. I dont have the number to the house where Ill be.
CHandra

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm sitting in the anchorage airport now. I dont have a number for you, but maybe I'll stop by where you are staying. I dont have the number to the house where Ill be.
CHandra

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it there safe, just not glad you're there. I wish you were still here with us. A year isn't that long away, right? When you get settled, you'll have to give me a call because I don't have your number. Anyways, hope you have a good week. Miss you already :)

Love
Lisa

Kale Iverson said...

Alisha/Chandra what is the phone number where you're staying? I have no working numbers for a place to stay for inservice. Can you get back to me ?