"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Stormy Weather!

We had another massive storm move through yesterday. At least one tornado touched down in the county (Did you know Alaska doesnt have counties? They have boroughs). I dont know what it is about Van Wert, but it seems to be tornado city. It seems that whenever a storm moves through, it produces tornadoes right over Van Wert. When I tell people that I'm from Van Wert, they often respond with, "oh, yeah, the town where all the tornadoes go".

Yep, that's the one!

1 comment:

Susan Iverson said...

I think your tornado trumps Kale's snow. I wish you would both get the warmth of the sun you crave! You need to store it up for the winter.