"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hard on the feet!

Bethel is hard on your feet. There are pretty much two seasons in Bethel...mud boot season and snow boot season. My feet were terribly dry and callused from wearing boots all the time.

I have officially banned socks and shoes from my wardrobe for the summer, in addition to any pants and shirts with sleeves. So, to wear sandals all the time meant that it was time to break down and get my first pedicure. It was great...my feet are soft again and my toe nails pretty in purple. You can kind of see my stubborn little sunburn hanging on. I'm so happy to have some color in my skin again! Life is good!

No comments: