"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Up and running!

I got a new laptop. My old one crashed and I lost everything....every worksheet, every lesson plan, every powerpoint, every picture I've taken since I got here, every video I downloaded, every song loaded on my iTunes....Everything...a whole year of work...GONE!

Now I'm crazy busy trying to get a million things done before I leave for Anchorage on Thursday. Sorry, but it's lookin like I wont really have time for a proper blog post until after I get back next week. I hope you are all having a great spring. It was over 50 degrees today for the first time and it felt AMAZING!

I cant wait to get home for the summer for some good times and good friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til you get home Alisha. It'll be nice to sit around the fire drinking a beer or two and catch up. Have a good weekend in Anchorage:)

Lisa