"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More packing

It seems just yesterday that I unpacked all of our stuff into this little apt in Bethel, Alaska. I cant believe I'm packing it up again. After packing my entire classroom and now packing my apt, I am just about packed out! If I didnt see a cardboard box all summer, that would be A-OK with me! I just dont have the energy right now to put forth a good blog post. Inservice day tomorrow, then I will be putting the finishing touches on my packing, hopefully washing my truck so it doesnt have to sit dirty all summer, making some last minutes arrangements, and boarding a plane Chicago bound. At this time three days from now, I'll be sitting at the Anchorage airport waiting to catch a flight to Seattle and then on to Chicago. Mom called at 5:30AM to let me know that she'll be able to pick me up after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home to VW
Theresa M