"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ridin' the snowmachine

Avery helped our neighbor dig out their snow machine and so the boys went for a ride. Avery got his first snow machine ride and he even got to drive the snow machine. It was -20 today so he came in pretty cold, even with boots that are rated to -75. I got to ride the snow machine too...a couple of days ago. We rode out on the river and I got to drive too. Here's a pic of the view from the back of the snow machine. We were out on the river in this pic.
Here's Taboo and Bailey. She's getting big already and Taboo just barely tolerates her.
I think she's already doubled in size. She's so cute!
It's like having a baby in the house. She wakes us up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, she cries when she wants attention, and she still has accidents on the floor. She's getting better with the accidents though. She pees and poops mostly on newspaper by the front door. She certainly knows who her Daddy is.

2 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

Bailey by default then? Thats cool, many dogs get names that way, I can't believe how big its gotten already. SnoGoing already, what a local you're turning into, I'll get to go eventually. Blog is looking cool, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Such a trip...snow mobiling and puppy fun.

I am home and posted s short note on my blog site. I sent out emails to all bloggers but maybe I can't email you????