"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Number 31: Try 3 new chambord recipes

My neighbors gave me a bottle of Chambord and a bottle of Grey Goose as a thank you gift for watching their dogs over Christmas break.  That's how this bday list item came about.  I hadnt had any Chambord since college and I wanted to see if I could some up with a few new ways to try it.

Recipe 1: chambord, vodka, and OJ
This was pretty delicious and I would have it again, but I cant drink too many of these because the OJ is just too sweet.

Recipe 2: chambord, vodka, and diet sprite
This was also delicious and I could easily drink several of these because the sprite isnt too sweet.

Recipe 3: chambord and ginger ale
Yum.

No comments: