"A mind once stretched by a new idea can never regain its original dimensions." ~Oliver Wendall Holmes

Current Weather Info

Current Sun and Moon Info

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Number 3: Read 5 more books off this list

I've been reading off this BBC 100 best books list since 2010.  Hard to believe I only have read 39, some of them only in part. I think I will continue to read occasionally off this list, but I'm also ready to move on to some more modern reading lists.  So many books to read and so little time.  Here are the 5 I read this year...

Little Women- Louisa May Alcott
The Great Gatsby- F Scott Fitzgerald
The Woman in White- Wilky Collins
Sense and Sensibility- Jane Austin
Tale of Two Cities- Charles Dickens

1 comment:

Erin Arno said...

I'd love to read your summary of Tale of Two Cities.